I can't tell you the number of times I have asked this very question to Marcel. Rushing home from work, tired of all the drama from the workday, the last thing I want to think about is what I will prepare for Cel and I to eat. So, after a little web searching I discovered orgjunkie.com. One of the many facets to this website is "Menu Plan Mondays" in which you plan your meals for the week on Sundays. Now, while this is not a novel concept, this is not something that I have consistently done. Well times are a-changing (at least for now).
Here is what we are feasting on this week.
MONDAY-chicken and bacon quesadillas with Spanish-style rice
TUESDAY-Ranch Pork Chops
WEDNESDAY-chicken and broccolini with asiago cheese sauce served over wheat noodles
THURSDAY-Sirloin Bourguignonne Burgers and Mixed Greens
FRIDAY-Chicken, Spinach, and Sundried Tomato Pizza
SATURDAY-eating out
SUNDAY-Surf and turf (thanks to Marcel) grilled steak and salmon, mixed greens, hashbrown casserole
Bon Appetit!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
What's for dinner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so proud of you. did you put a link on orgjunkie? the menu sounds so good...can i get some? seriously, i will let you know which recipes i want. love you!
Post a Comment