So, my dear friend Beth had the idea that I should start a blog. My first thought, "I don't want people in my business". I have never been much of a journaler so, I am not sure how this will go, but I am going to give it a try.
Lately, I have been trying to lose weight and get in shape. Since the beginning of the year I have lost 25 pounds, very exciting! I am at my half way point. My most recent venture into health was the Peachtree Road Race. I was supported in this endeavor by my husband Marcel and our best buds, Beth and Ian. Now doesn't that picture look like fun.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
I don't know about this...
Labels: weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was like that too when I first started blogging course now I am addicted to it lol. I've lost 15 pounds this year, was hoping 30 by mid summer but didn't work that way. Congrats on your weight loss
Hey JOY!! This is nicole tay friend! so proud of you loosing weight and blogging!! pray for me girl because I am still at this loosing weight thing and dont do well from time to time.. just joined the YMCA so hopefully things will get better
love you girl! you are such a great sister to tay, your relationship encourages me greatly :)
Post a Comment