A New Year is upon us and I already feel like I am playing catch up. UGH!
I have one goal this year, embrace discipline. My husband is an EXTREMELY disciplined person. I so admire him for the character trait and really want to create that in my own life. I must admit when I review 2009 I see a total lack of discipline in so may areas of my life and automatically feel defeated before I have started.
In the spirit of grace, 11 days in the New Year, I am giving myself some credit for formalizing some action steps to live out a disciplined life. Here are a few things I did right today, left the house at 7:15am to get to work, purchased a new study for QTs, and cooked a well balanced meal. 11 days down, 354 left to keep getting it right!
Monday, January 11, 2010
2010...Let's Begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go!!!
The only thing I would say is that you should make your goals a little more measurable...specific. That way you know if you're hitting the mark.
And yes...we all know, Marcel is the BOMB!!! LOL
Post a Comment