CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Whoa! Phew! Wow!

And just like that 90 days pass you by. Really, it's astonishing, how does it happen? You look up, and it's gone, 90 days, just like that.

It's been 90 days since, well since, I started wearing PJ's for most of the day. ;) I don't know where it went. My head's been down, not down in the dumps, but down within, within myself. My new found freedom has allowed me to really be quite introspective and reconnect with the One who set me free. There have been so many lessons drawn out of this season of my life. I think one of the greatest has been that God desires me and loves our time together. I, too, am learning that I love Him even the more and the hope and peace He gives is unspeakably good.

His people, they are good too! I have recently been able to make some new relationships with people at our church, Crosspointe. The Body is loving and encouraging and desires to be in relationship with one another. He draws us to one another right where we need to be met. I know they are rooting for me and waiting with expectancy at how He is going to write my story.

0 comments: