CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two Days in a Row...

I'm back! Day 2.

Today my QT was about how God's is love abounding. The name for that is Rav-Chesed. This study focuses on knowing God by name. Abounding in love...abounding...wow!

Today, I have allowed my day to abound in worry. Why? That is so pointless. Rav-Chesed did not design it be that way. There is nothing to worry about. Sometimes that is so hard for me to remember in the midst of what seems to be trouble. I have to tell myself to get over that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to my list. Tonight I need to accomplish the following:

1. In bed by 11pm
2. Floss...I have a dentist appointment soon and I want to be able to say that I have been flossing, albeit only for the past month.
3. Work on budget stuff with Cel

0 comments: