My parents are AWESOME grandparents. My sister had twins on December 19th and since that time my parents have been visiting Montgomery EVERY weekend. It is a great help to my sister and I am so glad that she has the support.
These weekend visits to Montgomery have meant that I have been shopping solo on the weekends. Well, this past weekend my parents stayed in Atlanta because Shaunta' got some "royal" help this past week. So, in our normal routine my mom and I hit the pavement, spending Saturday shopping.
We, of course, spent time at Macy's (my favorite store) and found some good deals, but I have to say the best part of the day is just being with my mom. She is one of the funniest people I know. We laughed until we cried today. It was fun to spend time with one of my best friends.
DEALS AT MACY'S:
1. DKNY Jeans - regular price $79.00 - my price $23.40
2. INC Jeans - regular price $79.00 - my price $23.70
3. INC Vest - regular price $79.00 - my price $4.99
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Reunited and It Feels So Good...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
watch out now! you have blogged 3 times in the last week! i'm impressed! i'm glad you got to enjoy mommy this weekend since i didn't. atleast she got to make one of us laugh! not having her here really made me think about how wonderful it is to have them with me every weekend. like we said earlier, "you never know what you got til it's gone!" Or in my case, "you never know what you have until it gets here!"
Post a Comment